Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 January, 02:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Takes time to build an army... Q was the bat signal that military were ready

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
01 January, 01:18
Sorry isn’t necessary. We are all on our paths. “Many are called, few are chosen.” Grace, love and kindness! Hugs of light! #FamilyIsEverything #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 December, 11:12
Don't feel sorry for me, I'm ok, but so many have lost everything, family wives, husbands, and most of all the CHILDREN!

Mary Haller @stillwater89
31 December, 10:35
FOE SOME, IT HAS BEEN LONG TIME. BUT FOR THE CHILDREN--ETERNAL AND LOST

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 December, 10:23
*Oblivion

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 December, 10:19
I never felt frustrated or hopeless because I knew at a very young age we ARE the generation to help fulfill Scripture, we are part of Father God's Perfect Plan In Father God's Perfect Timing.

Matthew 20:16
"So the last shall be first, & the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."

I do feel sorry for those who followed, deceived by Lucifer in the 1st Earth Age.
Some are waking up, finding Truth! That's the whole ever lovin' point why we're here!
But then there are some,
I say fuck 'em... nothing but evildoers.

Those who followed Lucifer are the reason why we are in this 2nd Earth Age flesh realm. In this Age, Father God gave everyone free will, free choice, an opportunity to choose Father God, Jesus or not.

We are to pray for our enemies to turn from their wicked ways, repent, accept Yeshua Messiah & live eternally into infinity here on Earth with the rest of us, or they sadly refuse & continue to follow Lucifer's lies & deceptions to The Lake Of Fire. Oblivio

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
31 December, 09:19
No Apology Ever Needed…No Weapon Formed Against Us Shall Prosper…Never Fear The Fight!!!

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
31 December, 09:35
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
I am with Bo'Pitt.

I am humbled to share the experience of others waking.

In truth, I would not want this burdon placed on anyone of you, but humanity must wake up to the horror of the enslavement.

I am nearing 40 years, but in all honesty - my whole life has been about questioning "reality".

May your New Year bring us love and freedom.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 December, 08:58
The "Sorry we're late...", I doubt very much this will be repeated... a rare case of voicing the apology.

The left will just flip a switch one day, and then contend they 'Always said, thought, felt that way - we must have:
not been listening
misinterpreted
did not see'.

I am not expecting an outpouring of 'we're sorry' at all... I will be very gob smacked if that does happen.

Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
31 December, 09:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
You're right about this. We've been strong enough to live with the liberal attitudes against us, and we'll be strong enough to include them in our (lightest) conversations when they awaken. I don't value their opinions enough to miss the apology anyway.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
31 December, 08:49
It’s hard. It’s as if there has been static electricity buzzing and swirling in my head and no one to share it with. I want to just go to the wilderness and live alone in peace.