Guess who Jackie is related to
06:21 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 December, 11:50
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
She reminds me of
Jane Russell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 December, 11:48
pretty obvious to me! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 December, 02:46
Oh....also found articles connecting the Van Sallees who also connect to the Vanderbilts. Hmm...Soooo....does that mean JFK, Jr. is cousins with Anderson Cooper? Interesting.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 December, 12:30
Well...I'm looking at her genealogy...and I'm seeing a lot of the obvious French and English...but I'm also seeing some Irish, a lot of Scottish...and a whole lot of Dutch. Which means that she's intertwined with many of the elite bloodlines. I'm going to go with Trump though. Just because I know they are all related at some point in their trees. Elvis, the Kennedy's, the royals...She's even my 12th cousin...but I seem to be related to everybody too.

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
30 December, 09:44
Actress who sang, "On the good ship lolly pop", Sherly Temple (?).

English Viking @Artist_
30 December, 09:18
Princess Diana

Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
30 December, 08:45
? Elvis

Todd Callicoat @Craniumcal
30 December, 08:34
John Plantagent.....king who signed the magna carta?

Mary Haller @stillwater89
30 December, 07:23
I WOULD NOT GUESS. THOSE FAMILIES ARE SO INTERTWINE---MAKES MY HEAD GO _____!

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
30 December, 07:09
Elvis

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 December, 06:28
Oh, do tell! I love her dress.