Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 December, 03:43
LISTEN TO THIS ONE....👇👇👇👇👇....😲😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 December, 04:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Sauce please!
Her vid is pure hearsay without supporting documentation. If her hubby got notified it will be in writing so lets see that before crying wolf.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
On December 27, 2023, the bureau, abbreviated as the ATF, categorically denied such a change. The claim contained several other false statements previously debunked by Lead Stories.
https://leadstories.com/ho...
10:03 AM - Dec 30, 2023
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cmbwsu in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
30 December, 11:30
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Thank you. I did my own research before reading your post and came to the same conclusion after downloading all the current forms. Wish I would have read your reply first would have saved me a lot of time and reading but it's nice to know for sure we haven't gone full Banana Republic yet lol.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
30 December, 11:49
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
That's happened to me several times. But, as they say ( whoever they is), better safe than sorry.