Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 January, 06:57
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
spot on, well said, Mike!
I agree 💯, absolutely believe it cuz i see it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
03 January, 07:14
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That's what 'The LIGHT of the World did!'
Jesus, who gave us The SPIRIT of TRUTH to inspire us!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matt 5:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 December, 11:52
Perfect example…bringing up the possibility that earth isn’t a globe. That will set off fireworks…this I know from experience. Be prepare to be called crazy🤣

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 December, 11:46
You're on a roll today fren!

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 December, 11:50
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
🤷‍♂️ Thanks 😎

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 09:52