Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
27 December, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 December, 06:51
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
This was circulating about 3 months ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
28 December, 10:34
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
really she said there were 2 conditions to be met put forth by the congress one was to announce Trumps passing ?
1)There is no congress
2)There is no budget for the bankrupt US Corp

Fodder or misdirection ?
Nothing is what it seems on the surface

There is an temp Government set up for the new Republic it resides in Florida it has no public details on its function

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
I remember hearing about there could be an assassination attempt on Big Daddy T. The q drop about POTUS being completely insulated came to mind and then about a week later I saw this video. I always sit at neutral on things and see what happens. I think it's bs personally. I could see maybe something to do with a airplane scenario like JR. That would be an easy way for him to make his entrance. I guess we will see....maybe.
07:19 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kels Bels 17, click on at the bottom under it