COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 December, 07:41
AndTartary and antiquity
andtartary2
ยท
1h
Trick question

Many may not have thought about it, but the fact remains that the keystone of the Great Pyramid is simply... missing.

Who removed it and why, and, more importantly, what happens if you put it back in place? Am I the only one intrigued by this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
29 December, 10:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Hardly.

VK posted a video of one of the cap stones in a museum. They aren't all missing. The stone has engravings that tell a story that 'they' don't want publicly known.

Ken Wheeler did a video about it some years back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Whoa! Really???? i thought they were swept away in The Flood. You got a website or a picture? cool
08:44 PM - Dec 29, 2023
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
02 January, 12:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I may be incorrect that this is a capstone, YC. It may only be a small, stand alone sculpture. Ken's interpretation is worth watching regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 January, 03:09
In response Water Mark to his Publication
thank you!