COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
AndTartary and antiquity
andtartary2
·
1h
Trick question

Many may not have thought about it, but the fact remains that the keystone of the Great Pyramid is simply... missing.

Who removed it and why, and, more importantly, what happens if you put it back in place? Am I the only one intrigued by this?
07:41 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 December, 08:43
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
oh i think that's easy
my theory is that -
the capstone was placed on top but stayed there by its own weight, not affixed to the pyramid,
and that when The Flood (of which Noah survived) came, it swept the capstone off and swooshed it away somewhere
I think the pyramids were built BEFORE The Flood, by giants who died in The Flood.
The capstones are probably laying in an ocean somewhere, or maybe instead, covered in sand someplace just like the Sphinx used to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
29 December, 10:27
Here's a 'missing' cap stone.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
29 December, 10:05
Hardly.

VK posted a video of one of the cap stones in a museum. They aren't all missing. The stone has engravings that tell a story that 'they' don't want publicly known.

Ken Wheeler did a video about it some years back.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 December, 08:44
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Whoa! Really???? i thought they were swept away in The Flood. You got a website or a picture? cool

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
29 December, 10:00

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 December, 02:27
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
KEWL....

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
29 December, 09:42
Is it missing? Or was it ever built? I can't remember which. Most of the limestone casing blocks are gone. But isn't that part of the Revelations/Tribulations prophecy that it will descend upon the monument of man to complete the cycle? I can't remember the exact words.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 December, 09:18
I think this guy is right about at least one of the uses of pyramids.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...