TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
29 December, 08:11
I'm cussing mad!! I'm a strong believer and deep patriot and true follower of our family here on AU for years. I'm unvaxxed, unswerving in my belief that covid is an abhorrent hoax on our population and believe the perpetrators of this entire poisonous movement should be hanged, publicly and soon!
Just learned of dear friend who received the Moderna vaccine when first released, is dying of cancer. Yes, Moderna actually admitted their vaccine causes cancer. I want to scream!!! I don't know how to address this horrible injustice. From the first day, I expressed my belief that these "vaccines" were poison. We all knew that fact. We were told this day would come when loved ones would start dying. I hate it. I want justice! I want it sooner than layer and I know it won't come soon enough!
Dear God, please give peace and comfort to these innocent victims and their families. Give infinite torture and pain to the evil ones! May Your Justice prevail, your Truth, Love and Light overcome evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
So sorry to hear that your dear friend has been diagnosed with cancer. Could they try one of the alternative treatments others have had success with? I pray it isn't too late.

Lynetteh59 on Tik Tok has a very inspirational account of over coming her cancer despite what her doctor's had to say.
https://www.tiktok.com/@ly...
08:21 PM - Dec 29, 2023
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
29 December, 08:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for encouragement. Just learning tonight. Duke sent home with nothing more could do. Of course, I do not accept that as last word🙏🏻 Bless you for reaching out❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 December, 09:07
Too many people are being diagnosed with cancer. My husband's friend found out yesterday he has cancer. He had been seeking help for 6 months. He knew something was seriously wrong but all they would tell him is they couldn't find anything. i will be sharing alternative treatment info with him. If you are interested in more accounts I will share then with you.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 December, 09:10