MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
I was a COO for Pharma Co. Entire western medical science is scam to sell petrochemicals at huge margins. #1 goal is diagnosis. Tests are all fake. Once they get a diagnosis, the cures cause the real issues. Goal for you to live unhealthy on life support chemicals as long as possible. No such thing as vaccine. Just a trick to let them inject diseases into you to culminate in 1-10 years. Diseases are all patented. None are natural. Natural immunity is 100% perfect if you leave it alone. Cancer is not a disease. It is your body producing cells to surround a highly toxic material and create a quarantine tumor. Everyone has tumors. During biopsy, poison is distributed to your entire body to wreak havoc. Biopsy is the worst thing you can do for patient but goldmine for pharma. Symptoms should never be treated. When you medicate to stop a fever or cough, you are preventing natural immunity from doing its job. We need grit to bear the symptoms until the body wins out
12:06 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
29 December, 03:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
You r Music to my ears...I live on Natural Remedies...i learned about Big Harm when i was in my 20's....a Doc was screwing with my GrandMum....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 December, 01:43
If everyone would do the things necessary to build a strong immune system, dis-ease would become very rare. 😇
Adequate Hydration with filtered alkaline water. (most are chronically dehydrated)
Sunlight
Exercise like a brisk walk daily outside.
Deep breathing.
Reduce stress.
Increase laughter, joy.
Pray, meditate.
Stretch, yoga type exercises.
Reduce sugar, make the body ALKALINE
Healthy organic diet.
No soda, bottled water or fast food.
Use natural herbs and things like honey, lemon, tumeric, ginger herbal teas etc for symptom reduction.
No fluoride, switch to fluoride free dental products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 December, 12:21

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 December, 12:12
By this testimony it appears the whole of the medical industrial complex is lying, tainted, evil. It’s very hard to get people conditioned to believing lies to learn truth. Hence families hate members who awaken to these pernicious lies.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 December, 12:21
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication