Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HERE YOU GO
HERE IS WHAT A DISTRIBUTION OF FAKE NEWS LOOKS LIKE
HOW DO YOU POST ALMOST 70K ON HERE?
if your posting every minute of the day?
FUNNY HOW ALMOST EVERYTHING ON THE PROFILE PAGE IS WHAT I SEE BEING PASSED AROUND.
THIS STARTS IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING.

AND FUNNY HOW SOME OF THE PAPER BOYS ARE FOLLOWING 60K ACCOUNTS ON HERE. - YOU CHECK THEIR PAGE AND THEY ARE HIDDEN...OR HOW ABOUT THE PROFILES WHO WILL ONLY ALLOW CERTAIN PEOPLE TO COMMENT?- WHAT IS THE POINT?

YOU WILL NOTE ARTICLES OR MEMES ABOUT MONEY BEING LOST OR FROZEN AND OTHER POLL NUMBERS (which means something else all together)- THEY USE THE TOP HEADLINES TO COM ONE ANOTHER. @Socrates " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Socrat...
07:39 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Authentic Citizen @Socrates
30 December, 03:53
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Elle DiNardi
I'm really not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that because I put up a lot of posts, that must mean I'm up to no good? Please do elaborate and provide evidence of whatever your accusation is, and please feel free to comment directly to me, rather than casting fake accusations behind my back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 December, 07:01
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
I am not doing anything behind your back - I straight up linked you into my post. If you have nothing to hide why would you want me to DM you? I have done years of research looking into the infiltration on the sister site and have done much here as well. I know patterns and what to look for. I have looked into many FAKE NEWS sites that are posted on so called truth platforms and almost every single one of them come up questionable or have been taken down since me exposing them. So I ask: Why are you pulling in FAKE NEWS? - I checked out about 5/6 of your NEWS articles and they came up with a RED FLAG. I also noticed you pulling in articles that are years old- WHY?- Much of your feed is irrelevant with what this MOVEMENT is about. You PULL from the FAKE NEWS vending machine as I call it. When I see a post I can track the entire spider web across all platforms. HASHTAGS are all linked to the same group of people. You can BLOCK me but I will still be able to SEE EVERYTHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 December, 06:08
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I tried to click on the link but it says 404 not found. Not sure how to go to the page. Maybe if you copy a link to one of their posts and comment it here?