Lord show me
Your miracle-working ways.
In Jesus Name, Amen
02:32 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
28 December, 11:49
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
He will answer your prayer, because you asked him and he will be with you all the way. Be patient for he knows the right time to answer all your requests. But sometimes it's not as fast as we would like, but he will. Hang in there, you'll be in many peoples thoughts tonight. Take care and stay safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 December, 07:17
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
28 December, 07:14
In Jesus' name, Amen 🙏🙏💗

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
28 December, 07:04
Beautiful and to the point. May I borrow it, please?

Michael Phillips @Crager71
28 December, 06:55
🙏 Amen

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 December, 04:31
Amen

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 December, 10:28
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
He closed a door for me tonight, and I'm happier than I have been in a while. New beginnings!