Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Why do yall think many of us are still banned? Stuck on anonup where it's just our kind here? So we can train to be BEST. We aren't meant to be on the battlefield for good reason. We are expected to push even further. Thats why we are still hidden. Our purpose is not war anymore. The 144K saints are here to show the return of Yeshua to the world. Gods cavalry. This is why you're stuck here at home with me and my codes. You're gaining that crown of knowledge that was promised. A higher purpose. โœจ
09:56 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 10:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I agree, because each of us have our individual purpose. Some are here to help others understand, others to help with health and physical issues, others with financial issues. Others with scientific and other developments. Some with spiritual support and spreading hope, etc. There are many parts, and all are needed to produce the future we desire. All are needed for strength against the evil forces. No one above another. AU is an example of a smooth running machine of love, hope, integrity and stability. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 December, 10:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The saints were given a whole platform we call home to train, teach, and build our own small special forces group. It's been my vision for years. God told me to build bluegreenteam over here. He told me it would be his cavalry. I have to see it through. I have to. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
28 December, 10:04
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
๐Ÿ™My Pleasure๐Ÿ™