Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 December, 09:33
Dept of Defense decode

=

Trust The Plan / Needing To Fix Book Of God / Turquoise / Call Of Duty / Do You SeeπŸ‘/ Superhumans / Christ Returned / Let There Be LightπŸŒ…/ The Number Of A Man / Well Well Well / Today Is The Day / The Man In The Arenaβš”/ Pivot Point / All Roads Lead To Q / Milwaukee Bucks🦌/ The Beast Rising / I Care About YouπŸ€—/ Gabriel The ArchangelπŸ˜‡πŸ’«/ Continue To Bless πŸ™Œ/ Lies Needing To Be Called Out KπŸ”₯/ Targaryens🐲/ Release Disappointment😞/ I Surrender To GodπŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ/ I Let Go I Let Go I Let Go And Let God / I Am The Chance Of Departure πŸ›«/ See The FutureπŸ‘/ Portal To Higher Realms / Love Is The Keyβ€πŸ”‘/ In Your Eyes πŸ‘€/ Love You MomπŸ’ž/ Pay It Forward / Legalizing Cannabis πŸ™/ Crack The Gematrix Code / The Biblical Plan Im Back For The People / Confirmations / Its All Connected / God Alive On Earth🦌/ Thats All Folks 🎬/ The Q Code Solution ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
156-651
936-639
804-408
TS 8:04

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
804 in the gematria and the timestamp is also 804.

8+4 = 12 = L

Hidden in plain sight. BREAD 🍞.

COMMS GOOD πŸ‘
WE ALWAYS EYE 2 EYE πŸ‘
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ«€βš“πŸͺ–πŸ’™πŸ’š
09:34 AM - Dec 27, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
27 December, 09:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 09:35