Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I challenge everyone to raise the vibe today. Instead of bringing negative news here to our sacred home, bring positive. Find a way to help flip the switch. If we want to manifest a new world, then we need to have the willingness to jump in to the unknown, off the beaten path. I refuse to live in that negative, Debbie downer perspective that most Patriots want to see everything through- everything is evil, everything is out to get you. 😑 I survived a seriously aggressive colon cancer when I was only 20. I know about being targeted by evil. Yet I have chosen to forgive those monsters, because I want to move forward with a new life and a clear mind. New life doesn't have the deep state in the mix. [They] get none of my thoughts, none of my focus. God and our people are the primary focus. We barely know each other and we have been beside each other for years. Its time we get to know each other. ❤
08:06 AM - Dec 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 December, 09:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396