Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I’d never seen this DJT Tweet from 12-25-13 until today
when @ JackPosobiec reposted it.

“Focus, focus, focus…
push hard for total victory!”

I spent Christmas with some Anons
& a friend said, “IT’S ALL ABOUT ASCENSION.
The bad guys KNOW they’ve lost.”

So it’s about destroying as much & as many as they can
on their way to total oblivion
that they KNOW is their fate.

This DJT post echoes Q 💧 4963
“Focus. FOCUS. Ascension.”

There are only 2 Q 💧s with the word “ACENSION”
but it IS the ultimate goal,
the “total victory”
& it IS my focus 😻👊🕊🇺🇸

#wwg1wgab
04:47 PM - Dec 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 December, 06:05 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🌟 When we ascend we are in the world but not part of it. This is why the people who are ascending are spiritually attacked the hardest. Satan doesn’t want us to leave this world behind and certainly doesn’t want us to reach enlightenment.

Everyone is on a different path in their Awakening. We’ve been traumatized at the highest level and need to have love & innerstanding with all people. People are struggling trying to understand & process through ALL the lies we’ve been fed. God gives us VERY special gifts of intuition and discernment. These gifts reside in our HEART and no where else. When you live from your heart you FEEL the truth through your entire body. This isn’t something you can obtain any place else other than Gods heart center which lives in you.

I’ve stated MANY times that the Lord Jesus Christ is Q. Some believe some don’t and that’s ok because you will soon see. All eyes on GOD always.

🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy💎⚡️
@ Litladebug - TS (JFK jr.'s daughter)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts