Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 December, 03:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 December, 03:39
I never ask for help. Never. Iā€™m exhausted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 December, 03:39
Hahaha!!!!!!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 December, 08:43
Worcestshire sauce
šŸ˜œ

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
26 December, 08:10
I need help šŸ„ŗ
Had to laugh at a cpl of these tho šŸ˜„

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
26 December, 04:53
Worcestershire saucešŸ˜ƒ

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 December, 04:59
In response Chuckster58 to his Publication
šŸ˜¹ Worst - er - sheer - sauce šŸ¤£šŸ‘Š

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 December, 04:51
For me, probably #5 I appreciate you. Not that it's HARD for me to say; I just forget. I don't say it often enough. Right after that though would definitely be #4 Worcestershire sauce. šŸ˜˜

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 December, 05:02
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Beautiful, Sierra.
I think that's true for most of us
+ the Worcestershire sauce!! šŸ˜¹

šŸ‘‡šŸ¤£

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How to pronounce Worcestershire - YouTube

How to pronounce Worcestershire. *It doesnā€™t have as many sounds as you think it has. Like this short video? Watch more here: https://bit.ly/3Bcf5Wq #pronun...