Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 December, 12:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Enjoying a post Christmas blizzard today. Thanks for asking Mike! Hope you're well brother! 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 December, 12:30 (E)
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
I saw that there's a huge storm system in the midwest and all the way up into Canada.

I live in the snowbelt, so I know what that's like.

Fortunately we've had a mostly mild December so far.

I'm good, I hope you're good too Paula...stay safe 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 December, 10:26
I’m good Mike, hope you are as well❤️🌻

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 December, 10:51
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Tired from all the running around, but yes I'm good Pip 😁

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 December, 10:24
I'm hanging in there 🥰

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 December, 10:21

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
26 December, 10:16
Barely survived..😩

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 09:57
👍😉😊😂 Yep, all good. Today's a special day for me as it's my daughter's birthday. No matter what happens today, we are celebrating her today. I am very blessed by her.

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 December, 10:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Happy Birthday to your daughter Hope 😁

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 December, 09:57
doing ok Mike how about you?

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 December, 10:03
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
I'm doing good, thanks Mrs. Brown 😎 Tired from all of the holiday bustle, but I can relax finally today.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 December, 09:54
🫠

2ne FruAa @FruAa
26 December, 09:53
sure..thanks for asking. Don't give up hope or fight..

Kira Kju @kju17
26 December, 09:52
thanks for asking...I'm alright...
there will probably be more of us blacks here...🐑🐑🐑🐰🐑

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 December, 10:07
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Shoulda seen my family party last night...I think a few were still in shock about some of the red pills I was dealing the night before 🤣 They think I'm crazy, but I don't care 🤷‍♂️🤣

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 December, 09:51
hangin' how about you?

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 December, 10:05
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Gonna find time to relax today, something I haven't been able to do for a few days