JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 09:45
I love you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 December, 10:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm extremely grateful to you, Fan, for having been willing to engage me in a much needed, and much appreciated dialogue - here at AU, a couple of months ago - something that has, amazingly enough, somehow contributed to a real and meaningful blossoming of my soul. I'm
different now... better than before. Even my husband can see that, and that's saying
something!

The words don't come easily to me - they never have - but I, like so many other folks, do love you, and very much value your presence here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 10:40
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
10-4. That is very thoughtful of you to say. We are in this together and you Patriots lift me up every day. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it