JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 09:45
I love you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I'm extremely grateful to you, Fan, for having been willing to engage me in a much needed, and much appreciated dialogue - here at AU, a couple of months ago - something that has, amazingly enough, somehow contributed to a real and meaningful blossoming of my soul. I'm
different now... better than before. Even my husband can see that, and that's saying
something!

The words don't come easily to me - they never have - but I, like so many other folks, do love you, and very much value your presence here.
10:40 PM - Dec 24, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 10:40
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
10-4. That is very thoughtful of you to say. We are in this together and you Patriots lift me up every day. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 December, 02:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Merry Christmas. :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 December, 08:39
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Something quite magical happened in my life, at 5:34 this morning - something directly related to the shift that has happened within me, during the past several weeks - a sign of great healing within my life, and the life of my family. :)