Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
25 December, 03:46
MSM Sleepers News Update🎬
24-12-2023
Prince Andrew ‘in torment’ as name ‘set to appear’ in Jeffrey Epstein court docs
Prince Andrew is said to be bracing for an uncomfortable New Year after learning his name will appear alongside those of over 170 people with ties to Jeffrey Epstein in a trove of soon-to-be unsealed court documents.

The Duke of York is “totally tormented” over the anticipated release in January of the documents filed in a since-settled defamation lawsuit Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre brought against the convicted pedophile’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, back in 2015, The Daily Mail reported Sunday.

“Andrew’s name is in there,” a source told the Mail. “He is beside himself with this latest development and everyone close to him is concerned for his mental wellbeing.”

https://nypost.com/2023/12...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 December, 04:05
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
I see people falling for other lists attached to the fake execution list and it boils my blood. SO MUCH disinformation being passed along because people don't do their own research and trust anything a big account throws in their direction. I never follow the big accounts, ever-they're big for a reason, I'll just say that. Anway, I bet he's pissing his pants. Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
This is the great awakening for everyone including me.

It matter where the greatest consciousness is, we are in the same movie.
We are here to assist the sleeping lions and new Anons in their awakening. The Law of One.
Merry Christmas.
04:18 PM - Dec 25, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadire Q-Z, click on at the bottom under it