Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 December, 10:09
I was taken in by a investment site and they locked me out of life savings I am devastated need Prayer never trust anyone anymore 44k my life savings please Pray I have contacted Authorities but we all know how slow justice moves!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
23 December, 12:00
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Bible says....you can't serve two Masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 11:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That pretty rude to say to some who just lost everything a word to wise pray before you speak

24 December, 02:40
do u know the person? did they really lose everything except their computer connect?
Money or God ...u choose

I am that person and everything I work for most my life I have been locked and yes its pretty devastating sorry if I was rude with my comment it a touchy subject
09:11 AM - Dec 25, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
25 December, 02:53
God will guide you if your word is true.
Mathew 7;7
Ask, Seek, Knock

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Lessons my friend, lessons.
There is always more money.
ASK of thy father...on your knees. Repent.