Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
PRAYING FOR EVERYONE THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON.
REGARDLESS OF THE LIES - ITS STILL A TIME FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO GATHER.

MANY OF US HAVE LOST OUR TIES TO THE FAMILIES WE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN BUT I AM HOPING SOON THEY WILL BE MENDED.

...REMEMBER- THE ONLY REASON THEY STRAYED WAS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T HANDLE BEING TAKEN OUT OF THEIR COMFORT ZONE... THE TRUTH WAS TOO MUCH FOR THEM AND LIKE US - IT WOULD HAVE CHANGED THEIR LIVES.... LIVING IN THE MATRIX IS LIKE A SECURITY BLANKET.. I AM SURE - MANY OF US WOULD HAVE OPTED OUT OF THIS IF WE HAD KNOWN HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS GOING TO BE... (there were many who lost everything - but gained knowledge that no one could ever take away).

THIS MOVEMENT WAS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE... AND THE DAY WILL COME WHEN "ALL" WILL KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE AND WHO WE REALLY ARE.... WE WERE JUST THE FIRST WAVE THAT WILL PUSH THE REST FORWARD...
IN DARKNESS - WE WILL SHINE THE LIGHT.
05:06 PM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 07:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸŽ„another awesome post from an AWESOME sister...felt dark energy with some family today...makes me sad...but know that alot of people still don't get it...much love and blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 December, 05:52
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Soon we will be able to push them into the light!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
24 December, 07:27
Awesome words Elle.. It's hard to say merry xmas for me knowing... So I'll just send love and Blissings to you and yours. On the family issue, well for me, I'd rather be alone than living the lie. It's been hard. But knowing I gave my all for the children, freedom, love and our Father was and is worth being alone.
Can't have reality conversations with people anyway..
Thanks for all the hard work you share with everyone.
Hugs

Nani Bee @Naniheart
24 December, 05:11
Merry πŸŽ„ Christmas

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 December, 05:17
In response Nani Bee to her Publication
Same to you and many Blessings too πŸ™