Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Not sure if this just happened in New York now… or from the past.. I’d look it up but my heads not good, can’t think straight. just sharing this at the moment.

https://rumble.com/v431jmm...

I’m super sick, with spiking fever up and down all day.. severe body aches, headache, neck and shoulder pain, it’s no joke. I haven’t had a fever like this since I was a little kid. I still have to do a lot of my Christmas shopping for my kids.. .saving what money I could after bills and was supposed to go shopping today… don’t even know how this will happen on Christmas Eve…

So frustrating.

It’s been pure dense fog and rain here all week. Coughing & congested over night & already deep in my lungs. Painful cough. . I think it’s in the fog and rain, soaking in our skin and breathing in the nanoparticles…please if you have a moment could you include me in you prayers tonight God Bless
12:14 AM - Dec 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Mary Lennox @Veritable
24 December, 12:52
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
We've had dense fog and rain as well. Sinus congestion and headache for a few days now. Hope you feel better soon,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
24 December, 02:54
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
Fog finally lifted today. Sinuses are opening a bit and no more fever. Throat and ears still hurting. But overall much improvement. I really do think it’s from the chemicals rain and fog. Hope you’re feeling better too. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396