COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
DOQ
@doqholliday
·
1m
It’s so hard right now because we’re transitioning from a period where we felt warmth in our hearts about lies and we passed them on to others.

Case in point: Santa Claus.

There’s an emptiness now but the warmth will return again when the lies are all exposed & we rebuild.
01:09 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
LAG LAG @MommaBear154
24 December, 12:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I never did "Santa" with my children. People gave me so much flack over it, butt I knew it was wrong and wasn't passing it to my children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 December, 10:10
St Nicholas was real, it looks like the Satanists hijacked his name and made Santa for their Pagan Holiday Figure to worship.

St. Nick did give presents to children, so maybe as long as we use the name St Nick, it is ok for these little ones to still have that magic at Christmas?

(But who knows, he could have just been ONE BIG PEDO a as well 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 December, 10:09
I think it is all about intent. We enjoy Christmas for family gathering, togetherness and community. We were tricked into believing it was about Christ's birth. Despite what the truth is, I will always feel love and warmth in my heart this time of year. They can't take that away.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
24 December, 12:08
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
September 11;
is yet about Christ's birth

Mary Haller @stillwater89
24 December, 03:54
THAT ONE IS DIFFICULT. WHEN YOU HAVE GRANDCHILDREN THAT HAS ALREADY EXPERIENCE SOME HOLIDAY...IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME/THOUGHT TO UNDO

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 December, 02:42
Thank you but I don't feel that way personally, myself.
Christ is the warmth! The truth of him makes me happy, even as it burns the lies.
Living a lie that Christmas is, that's the sucky part.
I'd be 100% happy to ditch the tree and all the other shit.
I read here on AU, that some ppl already have freed themselves of fake Christmas and they seem totally happy with it!
But you're right I think : transition is hard work