Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 December, 04:58
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
This.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
23 December, 06:52
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
🙏❤️
Merry Christmas PeQQy! God bless 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 December, 10:49
Yep I feel it but I don't let those normies around me see it it. Get out and let your light shine. Small acts of random kindness, make someone smile and you will smile too. Raise the vibes of humanity one notch at a time. Show those who don't have the strength that good people and God fight for them. We are the light and we always need to remember that. ...

"I've found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love."

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 December, 11:56
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
So much yes, Stormwatcher. It takes nothing for one act daily. We need to build our communities back to helping others. Giving up a couple items at the grocery, to buy a hot meal for a homeless person. Starting groups, like we have here, posting free food and items. I trust in the Lord, I believe in humanity. Nothing about this life is okay, when we look away from so many suffering. We need to lift it all up to the Lord. 🙏❤️ Merry Christmas and God bless.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
23 December, 05:41
I can relate to this

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 December, 09:06
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Me as well. God bless you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, just the same. 🙏❤️

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 December, 11:35
12/24/20, I was feeling the same, got a booming only in my head that it’s going to be ok, have gone with it since

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 December, 12:23
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Amen 🙏🙂