Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
OH now this part works. lol MY pic after getting WARNED bout using the word tranny on face crook. THEN for shits and giggles get this fkr to take the pic. lol FIRST one is a blur, I make some folks TREMBLE> idk why I am a sweetheart.
08:53 PM - Dec 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 December, 09:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Must be your demon stomping boots that make people tremble!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 09:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚OR the silvah and the flowers and POW POW POW OF GOD YEP> lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 December, 09:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Life goals, walking into all rooms and all spooks hollering WOMAN OF GOD why are you tormenting us. lol OFF to a good start. LOVE JESUS>

22 December, 08:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Well studied and PRAYED UP>

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

22 December, 09:01
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚That was for face crook initially after my buddies tagged me in real info cause they were throttling me, and this fooker over here, double flip. lol