Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 09:01
Good Morning Patriots.
Dreams are back in full force.
Spells Broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Harmon @carlasherea
Our new Republican governor is repealing the mask mandate Friday!! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
10:12 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carlasherea in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 12:42
In response Carla Harmon to her Publication
More to the story-From Martinsville Gazette: "Still, Gianforte said he would continue to wear a mask for the time being and encouraged others to do so. Local jurisdictions will still be permitted to implement mask mandates after the statewide rule is lifted." Also, I would like to know the source of the meme? Have not seen anything where DPHHS has called mask wearing "stupid."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 12:44
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
11 February, 01:01
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I just took a screenshot of the article. Don't know the source, but do know the mandate will be repealed. Many in MT have stopped wearing masks or enforcing them for quite awhile now. Of course there will be people that I know will probably never stop which is sad and I know stores can have their own policy but for the most part we have been able to go anywhere we want without much enforcement. Except Costco which is why I cancelled my membership.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
11 February, 12:12
interesting

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
11 February, 12:05
That's awesome for you!! Praying to God that happens everywhere. This delusion must end