Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
24 December, 07:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
WHAT? WE DON'T WANT A DOWNFALL OF THE REPUBLIC....
BUT WE DO WANT ALL OF THIS PICKING SIDES GONE!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 December, 06:03
The fact that a black man will determine their FATE is delicious. They treated black people like second class citizens and now this man holds all of their power. God knows what he’s doing. The fact that it’s against Joe Biden the man who tried to destroy justice Thomas makes it even sweeter. Go Justice Thomas give him you good Christian Gavel. Be gone with them! 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
22 December, 05:56
I hoping I'm right soon....MLK
is my guess

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 December, 05:49
He just needs the go-ahead and do it signal.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
22 December, 05:36
The irony of a black man saving the Republic from the very Party that enslaved and exploited blacks will be lost on the leftards.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 December, 05:27
One Honorable, Ethical, Brave Man.