πŸ”₯ Random muscle / joint pains
πŸ”₯ Sneezing and randomly runny nose
πŸ”₯ Sore throat / dry cough / mild flu like symptoms 🀧 continue
πŸ”₯ Dry / itchy skin
πŸ”₯ Mild digestive issues
πŸ”₯ Change in appetite
πŸ”₯ Sleep schedule fluctuates
πŸ”₯ Waking up at odd hours continues - 3:33 am, 4:44 am, 5:55 am
πŸ”₯ Our ancestors πŸͺΆπŸͺ½ and also our loved ones who've passed away, will continue to reach out - pay attention to the signs and synchronicity πŸͺ½
πŸ”₯ Lot's of signs from the Universe 🌌 - number synchronicity, music 🎢, lyrics, movies, conversations - The Universe is communicating with you.
πŸ”₯ Nails and hair grow faster than usual
πŸ”₯ Bloating
πŸ”₯ Weight fluctuates, even without any major change in diet or lifestyle.
continued in comments...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 December, 05:31
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
πŸ”₯ Moments of sudden energy surge followed by lethargy
πŸ”₯ Feeling creative and expressive at one moment and wanting to lay low and rest, the next. These emotions arise in waves. No worries. Allow it to flow.

And lots more, than I can word out in a single post.
Sharing this, so y'all know you're not alone, nor crazy. This Energy Shift is legit happening πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯ Where I Am at, chemtrails have been increasing in the last few weeks. Sun has been scarce. ⛅️ This has been causing lots of the above and more symptoms. I'm sure many in the collective living in such zones, globally, will relate to this. If you've been confused/ wondering what is causing these "random" and sudden symptoms, this is one primary reason I've observed.

What symptoms are you currently experiencing ?! Feel free to share below πŸ‘‡πŸ’›

As always,
Take only what resonates πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Several of the above symptoms all easily manageable. But the nausea, that feeling of motion sickness which started about a week ago is pretty intense. Nothing seems to help.
05:54 PM - Dec 20, 2023
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it