Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From Thieves of Wonders on TG

“This Army soldier was on my delayed flight home yesterday to MS. He had to watch the birth of his daughter on FaceTime. He was crying and our hearts were breaking. We all gave him space. When we heard the baby cry, we all rejoiced for him. I wanted to share this because I never want us to forget about our soldiers who serve us every day and the sacrifices they make.”

~Tracy Dover
05:47 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
20 December, 10:20
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 December, 09:00
A touching story, God Bless this Man and help him get home to meet his daughter!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 December, 08:31
Thank You for sharing with us! This made my day, touching heart story!

God Bless him and all the soldiers who are having a baby and can't be there for their birth!

Congratulations on the birth and Welcome to the World little one!!! Thank You soldiers and Veterans for your service!!!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 December, 06:51
at least he got somethin. I was on training when my son was born. met him at a month old. So many cannot be home for one reason or another.

anyone at least buy him a beer and a cigar?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 December, 06:39
🇺🇸❤️🙏