Aristarkos โœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
20 December, 09:17
Waking the people up has been a excruciating slow process of which the progress was just about invisible... I know and always knew the blindness of people is worse than that of a starโ€“nosed mole, but still... Really..?

However Q prepared us for it with his posts and I think this one ๐Ÿ‘‡ says it all in one sentence... I've posted it before and will do it again, because it gets more and more clear what has to happen โ€” which we know for a very long time โ€” to wake them up from their coma and it ain't good... You could call it extreme shock therapy...

This message is for those who want it to be over with now, who can't bear it anymore... If you think the covid period was bad where people yelled at you or you got kicked out of a store for not wearing a mask, or were called a grandpa killer because you refused the death jab... If I see it right, and I think I do, we got that coming on steroids, so be prepared and buckle up...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
20 December, 11:55
In response Aristarkos โœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication
Well, it has been a slow laborious process for people to come out of their coma. I can share some good news is that i am finally seeing people close to me who I love, and I have had to be so careful around are waking up. I realized early on that everyone is on their own journey and I was there when they were ready.

They took the jab and now they know ... They trusted the medical profession ... what can I say, but they came out of the coma!
Keep praying you all. Hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 12:07
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Good for you, I know that just about all with will awake at some point, but those who aren't awake now need to be slapped out of it and it's not going to be a pretty sight... We know how far this will go...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
I agree. we have a few that are in deep coma. To the point that they have alienated family members. I pray for them and will be there for them. But you know, this is a magnificent time to be alive. Hugs
02:06 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply
20 December, 02:58
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world, like we tried to wake the comatose up we have to take care of each other as well...