Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
My nieces, my sis just tagged me on this in face crook. : ) Dresses I got them, she wanted me to see. AND she got the cute lil sweaters. She said they were twirling around and feel beautiful. THIS is what it is all about. FAMILY and frens. GODS PLANET>
06:37 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 December, 06:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😍😍, this is so BEAUTIFUL. Thank You Stephanie for sharing this. Absolutely the best pix. Their happy faces speak enormous JOY.
(You are a WONDERFUL Auntie. HUGS your way ) 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 December, 06:53
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Feel blessed to be involved. My dad, grandma and past gens would be tickled at both of them. So thankful to God for them and my precious lil sister.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
19 December, 06:46
So very cute made me feel Christmase......xx Merry Christmas.....

19 December, 06:51
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Yep I didn't decorate but been having a ball buying for them and others. : ) SO fun!!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 December, 06:46
🙏🏻🫶❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 December, 06:43
So adorable! 💖

19 December, 06:44
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Next gen of patriots. : ) GIRL power!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 December, 06:43
awwww!!!!!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 December, 06:44
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
They are SO excited about their complete ensemble. SO precious.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 December, 06:40
Precious!

19 December, 06:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
They are the best, my dad would be so proud of them and my sister. : ) I got them ALL kinds of gifts otw. Foster thing. lol

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 December, 06:38
Adorable!

19 December, 06:39 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
She said they loved them, I am so excited they do. I got lots of packages otw there. lol

19 December, 06:40
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
They LOVE purple, and so love their bows. Sis did a good job!

19 December, 06:38
And kind of a size up cause children grow so fast. AND short sleeves so they can wear them any season. : ) I love to do stuff like that. I would have been a buyer for a store, but the whole system is corrupt. I learned a lot from lots of places, and "bartering n Japan" and seeing that as a child. All that. FUN STUFF>