Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 December, 02:42
Time for a refresher guys. Stop losing hope and being disheveled and quitting. Especially stop trying to discourage others from staying the course.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING in law happens quickly ever! Believe me from personal day by day over three years now fighting for true justice in this current corrupt and putrid justice system!

Read and watch again and start standing tall.

https://17sog.substack.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
The bankers have gradually changed laws governing ownership of all assets. They managed over a long period of time to legally redefine ownership on a global scale. Every country has accepted the new definition of ownership. You do not own stocks, securities, bonds, pensions, bank balances, savings, mortgaged property or anything bought with debt like autos, boats, art, etc. They legally own everything and are planning to take everything away from you in an instant without penalties or legal recourse. They created new financial terminology and new laws and global agreements. prepare for this imminent taking by understanding it and how to avoid it. It’s a hard lesson. Truth seekers will get it, many will call it conspiracy theory but it is documented. 

https://thegreattaking.com... (https://thegreattaking.com...
02:47 PM - Dec 19, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 December, 12:12
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
there is a big difference between "legal" and "lawful"
The changes take time. Keep an eye out for the differences between maritime law and common law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 December, 12:39
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Maritime and statutory law is just fake law to support criminals

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 December, 03:28
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I have printed and in physical possession multiple documents directly from official legal sites and actual court documents supporting the final bankruptcy of the US corporation under Trump. You can't just "flip a switch" and turn it off, it is dead but it takes time to assure no utter collapse and insane chaos in the streets as a result. I know congress was arrested a long time ago, been a skeleton crew since. Check the old CSPAN videos from 15-20 years back and see what the congressional floor was like when they were all still present/participating. I've not doubted, it is why I do not say much really one way or the other often, just patiently waiting.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 December, 10:27
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
That’s good. We can rest easy. It’s tough for families. Thanks.