Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
18 December, 11:57
DAYAMN!!!! It's natty.... But super easy to navigate and it's fun to0! 🤑

https://epsteinsblackbook....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 12:57
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
This is not the actual book or entries.
This is the product of some Amazon Affiliate.
Anyone could make this up.
Sorry but we are going to need the real list, actual written entries, backed most likely by aviation logs of the actual flights at the stated dates and times as well to be sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 December, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes. Agreed! Also...This is a contact list....does not mean they are necessarily tied to anything ugly. Could be a dog walker and car washer for all we know. Now...many of the names will likely be nefarious...but I would not classify this contact list as being any kind of proof. Plus...there are tons of "names" missing that we've already seen on copies of flight logs....so there's also that. I'm also thinking there could be multiple "Contact" lists or black books. Just a wild guess.

18 December, 01:31
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Nana has been asking for years:

Where the helll are all the video tapes and computer information confiscated from Epstein Island and all his other homes and business locations.

Who has been sitting on them for years?
Y would that be the FBI, DOJ, and CIA?

These are the actual proof along with money trails and deeds tied to the specific people and timing.

This is where a lot of people don't understand why this is taking so long. The White Hats are proving these Team Evil participants LEGALLY.
Even tho our legal system is broken they are placing the evidence into discovery for future legitimate trials of these criminals.

In order for the masses of people to get behind this, it must be done right, not like [they] do things.

Most of the time we are all thinking too small. Our entire world has been captured top to bottom.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 December, 03:51 (E)
Q TM @ QTHESTORM POSTED THE EPSTEIN CLIENT LIST ON 12/17/23 on X
👇
https://x.com/QTHESTORMM/s...

18 December, 09:24
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
And it may be true but we have really no proof yet of it.
The list really is not what Nana is after, I am after proof of crimes, and that is going to be videos and computer files.

They blackmailed 100s or 1000s of ppl world wide and no doubt had some video or evidence against them all somewhere.

Nana wants to know where that evidence is?

Angels Here -Z 🌟

💯% WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE 🎥, geniusly laid out LONG AGO to help American Public through a MASSIVE Operation of multiple levels of corruption >cleaned out & new systems being implemented & put into place.

Members of Congress & Government are all under Oaths and NSAs. YES they know what’s going on. From the beginning, the guilty parties acquired by the Military and Federal agents would have:

Signed full written confessions.
Confessed every crime on video.
Surrendered all assets and wealth.
Allowed social media takeover.
Given a new phone and computer.
Implanted with tracking.
Agreed to 365/24/7 protection.
Are DONE if Trump Team is harmed.
Are DONE if ANY red line is crossed.
Told to play a specific “role.”
Get to go to jail if the entire plan works.
Otherwise, their original sentence takes place.

Then they played their 'roles' as we have all witnessed and even the BAD guys are playing their parts.

FOR 🌟PROOF Read👇

https://forthepeople.sp
09:45 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 December, 11:58
🔥 SPOILER ALERT:
...In The End God Wins 🙏

19 December, 12:13
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Ephesians 6:14
Judgement is coming.
Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life.

Truth is a gift of God to all who are His and is recorded in the Word of Truth. We are indwelled by the Holy Spirit of truth Who has promised to guide us into all truth - and The Truth shall indeed set us free - free from slavery to sin and Satan, free from the assaults of death and destruction, free from the power of the enemy of our souls, free to live as God intended man to live - in total dependence upon Him for the praise of His holy name.

Truth is the gift from God that was personified in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. He was the One Who claimed, "I am the Way and the Truth." And He is also the eternal Resurrection and everlasting Life Who dwells in unapproachable Light. He is God's ONLY true and living Way.

Source: https://dailyverse.knowing...

Arabella Aurora Kennedy is JFK jr,'s daughter

👑King Yehowah⚜️Queen Mary Magdalene

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
19 December, 09:47
"Central Casting"

19 December, 08:31
Nana would agree that this is happening to some extent, but I do not myself believe it is all movie.

What I would say about it is that real people are dying. I have real frens and family that have died and/or been permanently harmed either physically or business wise.

While some of what we see is staged, the White Hats can not control billions of people all at the same time.

I see things, and some of the things that I see are not "movie".

The bombs, for instance, the White Hats have been aided by God, remote viewers, and hard working intelligence workers to get to just in the nick of time, is not a movie.

While Derek is good at military law, unless he is one of the Q-Team, which imo, he is not, he can not know exactly what is happening.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 December, 08:46
I am also thinking the take down must burrow down further than Fed and State, but, down into County and city level...

County commissioners control VAST tracts of land, with almost zero accountability.

City mayors control vast amounts of tax funds, and pretty much do as they want with it, doleing it out to those that can give them kickbacks... ie money laundering.

19 December, 11:59
Nana 🌟 🔔 Trust the Plan, Justice Is Coming!

“I am your voice. I am your justice.

And for those who have been wronged & betrayed…

I am your retribution. “

~ President Trump / Commander in Chief

🌟Truth Social from: 🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy ⚡️https://truthsocial.com/@L...

Has anyone ever pondered that there is something truly special about @ realDonaldTrump? He is the most hated man in politics, he’s been ridiculed, slandered, and treated with the most disrespect I have ever witnessed. He still fights for us! He truly loves America and the American people. But why?? Because God is with him and within him. He was called to help the people and he is fulfilling his calling. I am so thankful to call him POTUS, but to call him Uncle is even a bigger honor. ⚡️💖#MAGAKING

Mary Magdalene And Prince Jfk Junior The
King The Final Code To Break For Second
Coming 🌟Gematria 3606 - 4350 -725 -93

.🌟💓 Your heart always tells the truth!