COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
15 December, 07:14
— IF U KNOW U KNOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
18 December, 06:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
OH, WOW! What a wonderful photo. Looks like he lived a long and happy life. So cool he got to see the wonderful man his son grew to become and to see his amazing daughter change into the lady she has come to be. Along with all his grandchildren grow up some. Puts a very large grin in my heart, so happy for you John, John and the family. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
I'M STILL BETTING HE IS ALIVE AND WELL VIA TIME TRAVEL AND MEDBEDS.
06:31 PM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Debora Herman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
18 December, 08:28
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
That would be awesome. It would be quite a shock to see him come walking out with President Trump and VP JFK Jr. (John, John). Have a great night and the next time you're swinging the Hammer hit a few for me out of the ball park. lol Take care and stay safe, in prayers as well as light being family. God bless.