DEVASTATING if true..... they took her out.... 😳🥲
06:12 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
19 December, 09:30
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Here is what Cyntha shared today...
DONT BELIEVE IT!

I told you I will share any news with you about Janet as soon as I have some.
Fact is: there is NO NEWS!

So please, don't make it up... 😢

You can make a statement by stop following these channels as they clearly don't fact check their news and only seem to care about sensation and more followers. The entire 'truth movement' is polluted. It makes me very sad, but at the same time you get the chance to see the difference between real and fake news in this alternative news world.
Here is a link to the entire post
https://t.me/Fall_of_the_C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 December, 02:35
Bet she had a security detail during her film production.
She is safe somewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 December, 12:49
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 December, 11:51
Let us hope she is in Witness Protection, Prayers for her and her loved ones!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 December, 08:36
I believe she is in witness protection.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 December, 08:30
No way, she's in witness protection I hope

Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 December, 08:21
BULLSHIT.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
18 December, 08:17
🤔

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 December, 07:59
What do you think the actual odds are of her willingly committing suicide? I'd guess next to none. If she was so passionate about making the Fall of the Cabal....then she knew she'd be a huge target....she wanted them OUTED. So...she's either in witness protection...or they took her out. It's one of those two. I can't see her taking herself out at this stage of the game!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 December, 08:57
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
She is a hero and in witsec imo

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 December, 12:50
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication

For as long as she had researched and shared, I have a hard time believing a suicide.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 December, 06:28
Janet is most likely in the Witness Protection Plan 😉 You can trust the plan! It’s unfolding before your very eyes every day. 💯% WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE 🎥, geniusly laid out long ago to help the American Public through this transition, a MASSIVE Operation for multiple levels of corruption being cleaned out, as well as new systems being implemented and put into place.

Read this FOR THE PEOPLE 👇
https://forthepeople.space...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 08:25
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 December, 07:28
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Exactly right.
The battle is won before it is fought.
All war is deception.
Sun Tzu

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
18 December, 06:16
Who in the world would like this?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 December, 08:26
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
Sometimes I like things because someone shared it with us, it's a nod to the publisher. Not always the story

Robin Oxman @Robino
18 December, 06:13
Is this true.....