Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 December, 08:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
Sorry Trump was totally behind the Warp Speed vaxx that was supposed to be delivered by the military because it had to be handled with special treatment (very cold?). He clearly endorsed it and he clearly said he was for it when he did an interview after the 2020 election with O'Reilly. You can't backpedal his part in this. And even if he did not know what was going on, damn it was too critical for him not to find out and make himself more knowledgeable.
12:41 PM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gamma50 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
19 December, 04:04
In response anon one to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 December, 12:58
What you just said could very well be 💯 true and that still would not change how the Covid situation was to be handled.
This is probably the most dangerous war there has ever been. We have no idea of the dangers they were trying to navigate in this war. One I can immediately think of is the Club K nuclear devices stashed in only God knows how many places.
We are actually very fortunate the US military undertook to stop this reset. Previous reset victims were not so fortunate.
As hard as it is, I have determined not to critique the professionals of war & to have confidence they are doing ever they can to prevent civilian loss of life. But, make no mistake about it, civilians were put at the very top of the target list by these sick satanic pedos, so the best thing a civilian can do is to be sober minded (not inflamed with emotion) & to have the Armor of God firmly strapped on.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 December, 12:50
Well, if this is a movie, I would imagine what I read about him replacing vaccines with a placebo, is probably correct. But we really don't know for sure.

Water Mark @Watermark
18 December, 01:37
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
It isn't correct. The mil is tracking vax deaths and damage in soldiers. Mil got the same poison red states got.

Did they get it under Trump? Couldn't say. If Trump loosing was planned then the vax contents could have been planned too. It wasn't controlled by WH's.

WH's aren't in control. This isn't a movie. People are dying of the vax all around us and will continue to die in record numbers.

The US mil is being depleted in every way. On purpose.