memes matter @NoComment
The commie sheet everyone has been experiencing past years, norway had this whole time😂
04:16 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
18 December, 04:23
In response memes matter to her Publication
Good Morning 🌄. Really? I saw some of it in my media explorations in the Euro zone.
Do explain please? As to how my fellow country persons are able to comprehend the "Kalergi Plan" of forced migration to de-industrialize and subvert. 🤓
Got my notepad. Ya might loose me in the static blizzard 🥶 today. 📡 Weather front inbound. Hope all is well and warm over yonder Ellen. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 December, 04:47
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I am not the one to break it down but i Will do my best
They promote and romantisize communism and making enemy images of næzies,keeping the narrative alive they was the enemy by creating messes with the nazi uniform
its been really expensive here comparred to other countries this whole time
The enemy keeps natural resources controlled we cant Even get a house by running waters and own the rights
Fishing industry is fully controlled by state
,the welfare state, opioid state, a canned food country where we was homestead,the auswitz systematically embedded in our government and infrastruktur as long as i can remember its not allowed t think and speak..the open boarders
Where schools have been Heavy on the indoctrination, blurring out genders, normalizing psyciatric wards and diagnostics with meds,feminism and the fake oil reserve account they base our economy on when its been Fiat this whole time,we payed alot of taxes for our country to give it away,and build a chaotic infrastruk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396