ice mtn @icemtn17
I was behind a truck with "We The People" painted on their tailgate.
When I'm wearing my MAGA Hat people tell me, "I like your Hat." I respond, "Thank you. Can't wait for his return." but from now on I'm gonna respond, "We The People" instead. They already know I support Trump, so comments about his return are redundant. To encourage people irrespective of political affiliations; Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever... saying "We The People" might be a generic but strong bond for our Nation. Trump is an effective Leader but "We The People" are who America is really all about. Let's rise above the nitpicky stuff & focus on the REAL PROBLEM. Stop the division & come together as the Multicultural, Fantastic, FREE, Blessed by God Nation that they can't break. America is so much more than the dirt upon which our homes are built. "We The People" ARE AMERICA. It's time to remind everyone of that. Let's plant that seed & water it with love for all our People.

❤️"We The People" ❤️
07:12 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by icemtn17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ice mtn, click on at the bottom under it