NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
I broke my ankle pretty bad some 15-20yrs ago. Still have plates and screws in the bone. Last couple yrs and particularly the last 4 or 5 months I’ve had some pretty bad and almost de habilitating pain at times. (Arthritis) Started doing topical castor oil treatments nightly for the last month and I gotta tell ya, I am impressed, and a believer.
06:38 PM - Dec 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 December, 07:52
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Agree - I dislocated my knee this past July and at times is still painful. I have castor oil packs I use nightly and now every couple of nights I wrap it around my knee instead. It works wonders!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
17 December, 07:45
Agreed, miraculous. Barbara O Neal is great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 December, 07:39
I can't find the post but it was about Borax being used to successfully treat arthritis. Thought you might be interested. 😊

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 December, 06:49
I used castor oil for my plantar fascitis and it helped for sure. Just massaged it into my foot, and wrapped a flannel strip around my foot that I wore to bed. In the morning, did another deep massage followed by stretches. 😇