LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 December, 12:30
Too many beloved pets are 'Dying Suddenly'.

Poor nations, they simply pay $5/ per corpse.
Here... suspect they poisoned pet food & drugs.

Whistleblower Vet said ONLY the Rabies Vax is
Safe for our Pets.

https://worldfreedomallian...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
16 December, 07:53
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I have seen a number of vet vids that say the Rabies dosage for a tea cup terrier is the same as for a Bull Mastiff/Great Dane--sorry I call BS on ALL VAX/MEDS--dam it folks, the same companies make human/animal vax! Doesn't dose By Weight make more sense humans n animals ? I give my doggie Fenben and ivermectin horsey paste once a month and freeze dried chicken n salmon + fresh organic (I hope!) egg every day--perfect health 8 years--just my HO y'all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 December, 08:50
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Absolutely a huge scam! I have two small pups, and I would like to know how much fenben and ivermectin you give yours, would like to give my pups the same but have no idea how much. They weight 5lbs and 12lbs.

Jim Cue @1QLight
I give approx 1/4 inch of paste on my finger for both Ivermectin (Duramectin 1.87%) and fenbendazole (panacur 10%) each month--both available at amazon. My pup is 8 yrs/13 lbs. I take a 1/2 inch both paste each month--not sick in 3 yrs of use pup is super healthy--I'm sold. FYI-I have taken 3X that amount to test with no side affects. Note: not a Vet just based on my research. BTW read the ingredients in heart worm med--it's Ivermectin!
10:53 PM - Dec 16, 2023
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
17 December, 04:08
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Yes it is ivermectin! I just never knew how much to give them. They get diatomaceous earth with every meal, not much, but some.