Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
15 December, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 December, 09:42
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Better yet, never set foot in a hospital. They are not set up to benefit you. It is a scam.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 December, 06:04
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
lord forbid you ever in a car accident. just have em take you to whole foods to heal..

16 December, 10:58
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I would not go to hospital if my leg snapped. There are no accidents. Every major thing in your life was in your soul contract. We change timelines with our reactions to events but all possible are scripted.

16 December, 12:06
if i had a dollar for all the pseudo-know it alls ive run in to in the last week, i could retire. you have any proof to support your opinion? no ? who would have thunk? obviously not you. you just spoutin off what you been told to believe. fuck sake people

16 December, 12:26
As i said i have first hand proof from inside. I also have not been to a doctor or taken any medicine since 1987 and never had a sick day since. I self heal broken bones and torn muscles from playing soccer with meditation during that time. I am actually living proof. Waking up from brainwashing is very difficult. Blessings to you.

16 December, 12:46
yep you are a superman compared to mere motals like us. you tallk but have no proof of anything. just more bs being tossed out with no fucking proof mister superman. i see you have bot fans instantly "liking' ur posts as well.
ill just say it, you are full of shit. you can prove nothing, otherwise you would. nope. just a grifter with a pre package story, known in advertising as a "sales pitch"
intellectual snake oil man.

16 December, 01:07
1. I did not glorify myself. I do not seek money or followers.
2. There is no greater proof than hearing it directly from the Presidents of companies like Merck, Bristol Myers Squibb and other's mouths. As well as actually doing it. I suppose you think MSM or some school textbook is proof. Really?

Cognitive dissonance is tough. Have a great day.

16 December, 02:24
yes what yoiu provided was something i could google. i can search you name and come up with nothin ya fuckin grifter

16 December, 02:35
I was CEO of Andwin Scientific and Andwin Clinical in 10-15 years ago. I talked to these executives at the Phoenix convention in New Orleans at a private party on Canal St.

The internet is not complete nor very accurate. It was created at Cern by the deep state to rewrite history and academia and focus people away from ancient texts where real information exists. Surely, you do not think the internet is a great information source for everything, right?

Show me any proof that the medical industry is not focused on getting people diagnosed and then on a regimen of poisons that keep them sick but hopefully not dead to end the revenue stream.

No pharmaceutical company cares about cures one iota except to quash them as they reduce revenue. It is all an elaborate scam.

Vaccines are their flagship method to inject the diseases into people for the next decade. The whole concept of a vaccine has no basis in reality and was made up to deliver diseases.

pretty fucking convenient. i have searched everywhere. even asked 3 different AI. very convenient. i should say i was CEO too! no one can disprove it lmao. i have seen youtubers pull same grift.
06:02 PM - Dec 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
18 December, 02:23 (E)
Some people are still totally controlled by ego, One. Most people who have a profound knowledge want to share the how's and why's. No details or specific instructions coming from this source. If one's whole identity is wound up in never being sick, pride would never allow a thing as fickle as mere luck to interfere with causation.

I've pretty much given up on either learning or teaching on this site. Once curious anons, most are now totally entrenched in whatever hodge podge of new age vibe makes them comfortable.

There are some thinkers left but they get drowned out by the parrots. I enjoy hearing from you and Quixote and a double hand full of others. Hopefully a few more will rise in the VK vacuum.

18 December, 03:04
In response Water Mark to his Publication
everytime i try to sit back and just observe, someone pops out with some bs story or claim. i have 3 new followers on X claiming to be Jesus and they each have a substantial amount of followers. my work is cut out for me lol.
i dont try to be right, my hope is others see the bs when i argue with someone. sometimes i play devil advocate to see if i can coax new info or debunk an idea i have. everyone has something to offer, even if i gotta troll it out of em.
arguing with that fella gave me idea to have grok analize all new followers on X. saves time and fine tunes what my gut usually says.
so i still got something useful out by arguing.
not a waste of my time is what i am tryna say.
Quixote is awesome even if i cant pronounce her screen name. has much to add i may be missin. very similar to you, fren. ty for comment

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
20 December, 12:07
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Are you talking about me? If so, thanks! I am grateful for the positive feedback.

I know I am a deep thinker and have something of value to contribute, but I'm not very confidant that anyone else notices or appreciates this.

In life, I don't stand out at all. I'm a "blend in" kinda gal and mostly keep my thoughts to myself. I bet there are lots of people like me. Patriotic One nailed it when it called us "the Quiet Ones."

16 December, 07:39
AI is worthless. It is not beneficial to man.