Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
15 December, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 December, 09:42
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Better yet, never set foot in a hospital. They are not set up to benefit you. It is a scam.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
lord forbid you ever in a car accident. just have em take you to whole foods to heal..
06:04 PM - Dec 15, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
16 December, 10:58
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I also do not do business with whole foods.

16 December, 12:13
hey its your life. id like to see all this hardcore psudo macho bs talk about 'all hospitals are bs' if your child was sick and all your hippie bullshit magic cant save em, youd let em die to prove your point eh?
hospitals never saved anyone eh? were you born in a ditch? sounds like thats where your intelligence came from, anyways.

no proof just spoutin off nonsense with confidence, dont make ya right fella. you a ckick farmer too?

16 December, 10:58
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I would not go to hospital if my leg snapped. There are no accidents. Every major thing in your life was in your soul contract. We change timelines with our reactions to events but all possible are scripted.

16 December, 12:06
if i had a dollar for all the pseudo-know it alls ive run in to in the last week, i could retire. you have any proof to support your opinion? no ? who would have thunk? obviously not you. you just spoutin off what you been told to believe. fuck sake people