Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Yes I'm telepathic and I can actually hear the voice of the holy spirit in my mind. It took a lot of personal sacrifices, practice, focus, and prayer to get to this point. It's the most sacred gift I've ever received, and it won't stop pushing me to show it to others. The holy spirit wants to tap in and talk to everyone on a very personal level. It wants to CONNECT and align with our minds and hearts so it can guide us. But it has so much competition from clown world, tugging at people's minds nonstop. So here I am, standing up for that little voice. Someone has to. Everything is stagnant and we need the holy spirits help now. πŸ™πŸ’ž
01:19 PM - Dec 16, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
16 December, 03:06
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
That is what the Babtism of the Holy Spirit is all about. Being filled with the Holy spirit so he can guide us and give us knowledge. John 3:5
The Lord says we must be baptized not only with water but also with fire (Holy Spirit) to enter the Kingdom of God. Matthew 3:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 December, 01:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Totally agree Lauren! Here’s a good prayer to the Holy Spirit!πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒΉ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396