Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 December, 05:16
Outrage as transgender woman Melody Wiseheart, 50, competes against TEENAGERS in Canadian swim meet 'and shares changing room with terrified girls' | Daily Mail..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
15 December, 06:43
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Someone go in there and break both his knee caps problem solved

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 December, 06:50
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I don't condone violence, but if they change the law then this kind of stuff won't be happening!

or if there are going to be transgender competitors, allow them to compete against transgender competitors only, that seems more fair! Especially since we have the Special Olympics!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Part of the reason we are in this mess is too many were allowed to behave like idiots with no consequences
Sometimes a wake up call of violence is necessary

The white hats are very very violent with these scum They are arresting and executing
There must be physical consequences for some
Had they happened earlier in life it could have steered these to not act out
08:28 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
16 December, 08:51 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I believe God and Trump/White Hats/Military have things handled. I leave them to do their jobs.

And for those that receive their Karma, no matter what is determined, is because they reaped what they sowed. I am not worried!

On a more broader scale, each being on this earth is getting what they deserve. This is why I said and many others, that we hope they get ALL they deserve. This is not wishing ill will or even the reverse. This is being hopeful that each person receives ALL that they deserve according to their actions and deeds, with their individual judgement.

IMHO, one should never wish ill will on another! The reason behind that is, if you do wish ill will, it will always come back on you, one way or another, and often more than you wished.

However saying all that, wishing good will and Love, is on the positive side of the Emotional Spiral. And the more good will you do towards others will be granted back to you, many times in several folds over, but this is transference of

16 December, 08:53
Energy!

💫💛