Barry B*** @55QPatriot
14 December, 01:57 (E)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 December, 05:45
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
That is so precious 🙂. Thinking a lot of my dad. It's funny because my dad was unstoppable and would do anything for his children but he was the most gentle man. I hate the phrase toxic masculinity because it conjures up a bossy man who needs to prove himself as a "man". My dad was a man and I never questioned it. He never acted like he had to prove anything. He thought nothing about bathing a child, waking up with us when we were sick and playing nurse, cooking on the weekends when he was home, sitting at the table doing a school project and more. He nor my mom had "gender" roles, they just worked together. There was nothing he couldn't do but he was everything to us. He was the greatest treasure in my life and he did everything without complaining or needing validation or praise. Just like these girls, I was immensely blessed. To every good man out there who just keeps showing love through actions, the women of the world thank you for being there. Keep standing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it