Only people mentioned by 55QPatriot in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 December, 03:48
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Wow!!! Good dad, good man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
15 December, 01:19
A pure chicken skin video.
We have doers and talkers.
Woohoo to this wonderful Dad!
Tipping my hat to you sir!
😍
Great video
Thanks Barry 🤗 👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 December, 12:29
God bless this dear father! These children are truly blessed. 🥰

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 December, 12:24
Lets nothing stop his love for his children. 🦅💞

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
15 December, 11:02
Absolutely beautiful princess bedroom! The love he has for his children and the huge effort that was for them made me cry.
Way to go Dad!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 December, 10:55
The unstoppable love a dad has for his children! Amen...what a wonderful video. Thank you!❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 December, 05:45
That is so precious 🙂. Thinking a lot of my dad. It's funny because my dad was unstoppable and would do anything for his children but he was the most gentle man. I hate the phrase toxic masculinity because it conjures up a bossy man who needs to prove himself as a "man". My dad was a man and I never questioned it. He never acted like he had to prove anything. He thought nothing about bathing a child, waking up with us when we were sick and playing nurse, cooking on the weekends when he was home, sitting at the table doing a school project and more. He nor my mom had "gender" roles, they just worked together. There was nothing he couldn't do but he was everything to us. He was the greatest treasure in my life and he did everything without complaining or needing validation or praise. Just like these girls, I was immensely blessed. To every good man out there who just keeps showing love through actions, the women of the world thank you for being there. Keep standing.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 December, 12:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your childhood was blessed🙏😇

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 December, 05:36
i need to clean out my garage…no excuses!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
14 December, 05:17
Beautiful! Amazing video

God Bless you and Family!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 05:05
fabulous

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 December, 05:02
amazing work!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 December, 02:19
💖

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 December, 02:04
💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼