Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 December, 12:35
Seeds
Apricot
Watermelon
Pumpkin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 December, 08:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Do not eat more than 3 bitter apricot seeds (kernals) per day! Sweet apricot seeds are less potent and more can be consumed. Bitter apricot seeds have a compound that can be like cyanide in the body. This is why a person needs to be careful consuming bitter apricot seeds. ( kernals) Keep out of reach of children and pets! Research before consuming. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 December, 09:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The ones I bought are bitter & says on pkg no more than 2 per hour & no more than 5/day

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 December, 10:25
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I read two research papers that said three, so maybe there is a difference in size?

It could be, mine are pretty small in size. Either way could info to pass on, thank you.
08:49 AM - Dec 15, 2023
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it