Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
REMEMBER WHEN LIFE WAS SIMPLER?
I interrupt your political content to bring you this video of a Dad teaching his son how to drive stick shift

Son: “I love you Dad”
06:51 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
15 December, 09:44
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
I wasn't strong enough to throw hay. They taught me to drive stick to pull the hay wagon from the fields to the barn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
15 December, 07:34
SO SWEET! CUTE AND WONDERFUL DAD! HE SEEMS SO PROUD OF HIS SON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
15 December, 07:29
Best part, when the son tell his Dad that he loves him. My best memories with my kids.
Love you ALL.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 December, 07:17
I had a hard time learning how to drive a stick shift. Dreamt about it and the next day I was able to make that 'smooth transition' too. It was a great feeling.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 December, 07:17
I remember teaching our daughter stick ….. too funny
That first gear ….whiplash for the teacher 😂
Was worth every head bobble ❤️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 December, 07:15
Brings back memories.....I learned on a 1950 pickup truck.....had to park on a hill and put it in 2nd gear then pop the clutch to start...fun times!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 December, 08:53
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I learned and drove a stick for 25 years..
First time I drove an automatic with power brakes… bout killed us all!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 December, 07:09
Love this!