Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 December, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
14 December, 12:52
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I had also cooked the apples in batches & made fruit crumbles for my elderly neighbours, as I picked blackberries & plums in my area of Sheffield UK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 December, 01:02
In response English Viking to her Publication
Kudos to you for going miles out of your way. I'm sure the folks who receive ur gifts are so appreciative

English Viking @Artist_
14 December, 01:57
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
It something I've done for years looked after the older generation, some of the ladies I take out on trips out during the day, there's just not enough of this neighbourly ness going on for my liking. But so long as a keep up my part that's all that matters.

Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sierra Victor, click on at the bottom under it